Wednesday 23 April 2008

The Intro and The Outro

Hi, I'm Kerry, the representative from the Lexis side of the house. Wow, were there really 80 entries (at least in last year's group) for this? And here I thought I just dashed off my entry essay at the last minute. Well then, I would like to thank Ms. Swift, my 12th grade English teacher and those painful weekly Tuesday writings. Apparently they did pay off.

But very pleased to be headed to Scotland soon, again. I was jealous of my girlfriend and her week long tree planting project this week up by Skye, but ha, whales and dolphins. How cool is that? And just the next cove over from the Local Hero town, Pennan, too. (How's the sky up there?) I'll have to find my way over there at some point. I intend to cycle from Aberdeen to Gardenstown and then back again at the end to catch the train home. I can't pass up cycling in a part of Scotland I haven't cycled in before. I've already started pouring over OS maps to plot that part of my week.

And since we have a little time before the actual content begins, a little bit of time to kill, feel free to browse through some of my other Scotland adventures.
Tower Hamlets Wheelers Western Scotland and Inner Hebrides tour 2006, or welcome to Scotland, may I see your rain gear please.
THW Big Borders tour 2007

Hopefully I'll be as inspired by this Scotland adventure as some of the others. But see you all soon then.

No comments: