Saturday 7 June 2008

Condition identified - at last!

Now, my GP has been unable to put a name to the condition I've been suffering the last 8 months - Chrono-DCS it is!  Likely caused by my sudden return to RBI time, and the total lack of understanding on the part of my colleagues with regard to my enthusiasm for GOT and all things CRRU!

But there is hope, as the number of sufferers around the company increases, surely Occ. Health will organise therapy for us - preferably in the form of a return visit to Gardenstown!

I'm so glad the week has been successful for you all, exceeding even my wildest dreams.  I insist on multiple viewings of all pics, videos and every exciting moment re-told - at least twice.

The potential for a tremendous marine out-pouring around Reed has re-kindled my energy and fervor for the project - not that it ever waned really!

Oh, and I'm in the process of collecting contributions for the CRRU newsletter too!

Lang may your lum reek!



No comments: